Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jameson

So, on my birthday I went to kitty town (I'm not kidding that's what it's called) and thought I'd just look around, but then this handsome devil followed me around wherever I went and kept saying, "Take me home! I won't climb on your furniture, I just want you to sing to me and feed me grapes!"





So far he's pretty awesome, and he tries to eat my chocolate covered oreos which pretty much proves we were made for each other.

In other news I'm almost thirty now. And I just got a cat. Oh god.

4 comments:

Tiana said...

YAY FOR THE NEW KITTY!!!! I think this may just be one of the best ideas you've ever had! He's going to be so snuggly and cuddly for me when I come to visit...and obviously for you the rest of the time too. One question...are there claws involved with this new kitty?

McGee said...

Don't worry, you only hit oldladyville when you have more cats than limbs. Verified fact, I swear!

Carrie said...

Just tell me you're not sitting with kitty, knitting an afghan right now and I think we'll be ok.

Carrie said...

Also, this means that from now on when you say, "Hey Carrie, wanna pet my kitty?" you're going to have to clarify what you mean.