Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My Cat Killed My Homework

This is how I found James just now:



He was so intent/freaked out about the printer that he sat there for a good twenty minutes like that, most likely thinking, "This sonofabitch has got to start up again, and when it does I'll be ready. Do you hear that? I'll. Be. Ready."

When I did print something he attacked it as if it were trying to rape him. If it hadn't been so goddamn cute and funny I would have been really pissed that he just clawed the short story (and the only printer paper I have left) I'm supposed to turn in today, to shreds.

Also, I've now officially watched Euro Trip about fifty times in five days, and it's still funny. *sigh* I need to get out more.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So this is what you're looking for in a relationship? I wish you woulda told me before. I'm cute and funny, damnit! And I'll gladly claw your homework to shreds.