Monday, July 14, 2008

Reasons I Need To Start Carrying A Smaller Purse or Maybe Just Stop Being A Weirdo

1. I was bummed out this morning when I realized I was all out of creamer for my coffee until I remembered I had a ziploc bag in my purse filled with non-dairy creamer I carried around the island with me. Score!

2. While searching for said ziploc bag I found a spoon I'd put in my purse after Gige was done eating some yogurt about two weeks ago.

3. There are four bottles of advil in there. Everytime I went to get some I couldn't find it so I end up buying a new one, but apparently I wasn't out of advil, it was just hiding under my sweat pants.

4. I'm pretty sure Jeremy Benthem is secretly hiding out in the lining until they all get their asses back to the island.

2 comments:

Tiana said...

You can't get rid of that purse!! Obviously it is a MAGIC purse and will put a curse on you if you try to get rid of it. You have been warned.

Carrie said...

Well obviously you're gonna have to find a third alternative. Tiana says the purse must stay, and I insist that you can't stop being a weirdo because my world would crumble if that happened.

Not to mention that this blog would cease to exist.

So if you HAVE to change something, let's start small. Like maybe start wearing a beret. One that mathes that magic purse.