Friday, December 28, 2007

So It's Almost Been A Year But I Have Really Good Excuse Hiding Around Here Somewhere

I have a cold sore that refuses to go away. It’s only been three days, but still. Settle down dude. I think it thinks it’s gonna move in and start keeping home on my lip. I got news for you Herpes. . . I plan on being able to look at people without them jumping back in fear very soon, not to mention, I would like to kiss my sister on the cheek on New Year’s without the fear of giving her the death, so BACK UP OFF YO!

On the plus side(s), this is the second outbreak I’ve had in four months so I’ve decided it’s my body’s way of getting it all out just before the end of the year so that my 2008 will be chock (chalk?) full of healthiness. Thanks for thinking ahead virus! You! Are! Awesome!

Also, I know you all are thinking, “Just be grateful you don’t have the kind that shows up on your down theres,” and you’re right. I am grateful. Very, very grateful.

Oh. And I’m gonna start updating regularly again. This was just a preview, a warm up if you will. I’ll be doing lunges in the corner ‘til it’s time to post again.

5 comments:

aaron and samantha said...

I love cold sores!!!

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip HOORAY the blog is back!!! I will be staying up all day and night until the next post appears so you'd better come up with something soon or things could get ugly....and by things I mean your mom.

Anonymous said...

this blog sucks. show us your tits!

DolphinLvr said...

I f-ing love it...I'm referring to the blog, not getting the HIV in my down there's!!

p.s. I 2nd that, Anonymous...show us your tits!!!

Carrie said...

Go ahead! Show them the ladies! They'll never know the joy I've known of you trying to hand me your panties all day long.