Sunday, February 03, 2008

You Know How I Know I'm Feeling Better?

Because last night I had a half a glass of wine!

My wine glass is the size of a very large soup bowl, so your definition of 'half' and my definition of 'half' might be a little different. But that's ok. Don't judge me . . . lest ye be judged!

I don't know what that really means, 'lest ye be...' Like, don't throw glass stones or don't live in glass houses if you're gonna throw . . . I don't know, something like that.

It's sort of pirate-y, and I'm a fan of the sea robbers. This morning I yelled, "Arg me matey!" at my couch. "You be a sight for sore eye*!" And then, "Parlay wench!" at my landlady when she asked me for rent. She is severely not amused with me.

I probably should cut down to a quarter of a glass until my tolerance gets built back up.

*Sore eye, singular, because I'm obviously wearing a patch.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You need to put up some kind of a disclaimer for people like me who always forget to use the bathroom before reading your blog and end up peeing themselves.

Unless you're into that sorta thing.