Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hannah Montana




(Just as a quick reinforcement - that is not me in the post below with the stripper. Am I that unrecognizable people?! In that case, here's another picture of me:






my new haircut makes me look way more latina.)






So, I'm in Fresno right now because Gige's baby is one year old and so smart she's doing my homework for me. Seriously, this baby is like scary smart. If you sing If You're Happy And You Know It - and she's not happy, she doesn't clap her hands. I mean, if that's not genius staring you in the face I don't know what is.



Here she is testing the stability of the table:




And then she danced up on it.


So, I'll be in the pool all day trying to convince the Gige's to have seven more babies because look how chubby!!!


No comments: