Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Note:

If you get into bed with a glass of wine and an episode of Cougar Town on your laptop, and wake up hours later with the whole situation still spread out like that, it IS perfectly ok for your sister and dog to be judging you, but also they should be admiring of how you managed not to spill a single drop because you thought this might happen and so you wedged said glass under your arm propped up with pillows. Way to go you!

(I actually woke up a half an hour later - just enough time to not have to watch Courtney Cox ruin Monica as my favorite - and cheered for myself a little bit. I don't ever not spill! Sometimes I just look at a glass from across the room and it knocks itself over. And I don't ever fall asleep with lights on, when there's still wine to drink, so clearly starting eleven hour work days again is hitting me harder than I thought.)

P.S. I can't use the word 'situation' now without thinking of Jersey Shore, and how much I wiiiiiiiiiish I could pull off a seven inch hair poof and battling on anything that might resemble a dance floor. While I was in Fresno this weekend I demonstrated battling for Gige, starting with beating up the beat and moving on up to all the fist-pumping, GTL body-flailing glory* and I totally think I'm ready! I especially love the part where the guys lift up their shirts on the dance floor to show the girl they're dancing with their bodies. What are the girls supposed to do to that? Applaud?

The 30 second mark is where the magic happens:



*GTL stands for Gym, Tan, Laundry - which is apparently the Guido creed for looking hot. Go to the gym, go tan, make sure your clothes are clean. I wish this show would never end.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

LET'S GET JERSEY GIRL MAKEOVERS, AMY!

Might as well, you're already halfway there with that boob shelf of yours.