Monday, February 14, 2011

Ok, So I Fell Asleep Before The End, But I ALMOST Made It

Oh my gosh, I don't usually sit through awards shows at all. Like, I'll tape them and fast forward until Justin Beiber comes on, and then fall asleep eating mini Snickers and apples (the apples cancel out the Snickers) (also if you eat a lot of pizza at 4am it cancels out the whiskey) because I just get really bored with them.

But for some reason I watched all of the Grammy's last night, and I'm so glad I did because did you see that Cee Lo Green song!? Where Gwenyth Paltrow fucking rocked that shit, and those muppets killed harder than any other back up singers?!

It was the best performance of the night - some muppets and the actress who was in Shallow Hal. Go figure.

Maybe next year Angie Harmon and a the space between Tori Spelling's boobs will be the big hit. Who knows.

Ok, so yes, it could be that I loved the Cee Lo/Gwen combo so much because it was like Glee coming to life and jumping off the tv screen and sitting down with me in the bathtub and scrubbing my back while I tell them how much I love them and they tell me they're not only responsible for happiness, they also are the reason for that warm feeling you get when the sun shines, and then I tell them I'm so in love them I'm willing to break out the fancy bath salts and let the salts work their magic on Glee's private parts.

I got so excited when the piano started for that song I jumped off the couch and knocked a glass of wine over and didn't even care. Yeah. That's how excited I was. I didn't even care about wine.

It wasn't my wine, but still.

In case you missed it, here it is. ENJOY



1 comment:

McGee said...

Magical. Pure, shiny, muppety magic.