Thursday, January 18, 2007

Listen Old Man Winter

This isn't funny.

"Fair 49
Feels Like:
46°
Barometer:
30.13 in and steady
Humidity:
48% "


Fuck you it feels like 46.
Why don't you make it 49 that feels like it's 82?

My space heater at work keeps blowing the circuits down the enire east side of the office building. Well that and this building is so crazy right now that if you brew coffee and turn on your calulator at the same time - the whole place blacks out. Throughout the day people run down the hall yelling, "Turn off the lights in Payroll, I need to add up this spreadsheet!" or "Goddamnit, I just want some coffee, who's the genius who decided to send a fax?"

I think I'm bringing in some blankets with me tomorrow.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

If you would just start wearing your parka to work and stop insisting on having your bagel TOASTED, everything would be fine.

EnviRO said...

this sounds familiar...

Anonymous said...

It is 2:30 in the morning and I can't sleep so I have been looking up your blog. Hi-lar-ious. I just burst out laughing and couldn't stop until I started coughing, thought I would choke to death. You are just that funny. Who else could say I killed a girl with a blog? It's even better than being in Paraguay with a fork.