Thursday, February 11, 2010

Seth MacCarbonell

So, in my dream last night this guy's mind:

(for those of you who don't recognize him, it's Seth MacFarlane, creator of Family Guy, and the future god father of my funniest child)


Was in this guy's body:

(and for those of you who don't recognize him, it's Richard Alpert from Lost, and the future guy I make clean my house in one of those little French maid outfits)



I actually threw my cell phone across the room when my alarm went off because who in the world would want to wake up from that!?!

Family Guy! In Nestor Carbonell's pretty, eyelinered frame! I don't even care that his name is Nestor. I'd repeat that all day if he asked me to.

Go ahead and click to make that picture of him bigger. "Hi there," he says. "aldk aslidr kalsdiuf" and then you can't understand the rest of what he says because you just melted into a puddle of Lost-never-aging-mush, and you just know he's gonna do something really, really hot, and suddenly you're pregnant. With twins. For the third time.

Or maybe it wasn't the melting that made it so you couldn't understand. Maybe it was because he was saying something to you in Spanish, and suddenly you're not only pregnant, you're also learning how to make tortillas on a stone just for him wearing nothing but cowboy boots and a sombrero. Then you realize pregnant-cowboy-boot-sombrero combo might not be the most attractive, especially since those boots are going to make you seven inches taller than Nesty (that's your nickname for him), but it's ok, he'll be distracted by the fresh tortilla gloriousness, and then you'll ask him to do Stewie's voice while telling you what happens in this season of Lost, and all the worlds collide into a perfect symbiosis of TV and sexy latin guy magic!


**sigh**


I'm gonna go take a nap and see if I can will it to happen again. If only you could tivo your dreams. I'd be all over that shit.

Well, with this one anyway. The one I had last week where I was stuck in the La Brea tar pits, calling out to the woolly mammoth's to help me - that one I would skip.

No comments: