Monday, February 22, 2010

That's Right I Called Myself Mama, Because I Also Think About Creeping Becky Out As Much As Possible

So, I just checked my grocery list - which I keep at the ready on mah cell phone, because you never know when you're gonna be at the store, but you always know my phone will be there, it will be there for all of you - and apparently I have a problem with making good nutritious lists, because this one just says:

apples, bananas, oreos, rebecca gayheart

It's not so much that I don't have health things on there, it's that I have two healthy things and then a rapid decline to junk food, and a celebrity with lots of hair.




Hey Beck, just heading to the store need anything?

Can you get some Gayheart?


Already on my list!


I have no clue what she was doing mixed in with my grocery list, but it might have had something to do with this conversation Becky and I had the other night:

A: I love Eric Dane.

B: Cool.

A: He's about to be a daddy.

B: Oh that's right he's married to Rebecca Gayheart and she's preggers.

A: Yep.

B: She accidentally killed a kid.

A: I know. I actually think about that almost everyday.

B: I bet she does too.

Good point, Becky. Good point.

That and I also think about Rosie O'Donnell pulling at her neck hair on a daily basis. Not 9/11, or a black man getting elected . . . no, those don't penetrate my daily thoughts, but for some reason the Noxzema girl, and a slightly scary, craft-room-having gay woman creep in there without fail.

Mama needs to watch less TV and read more non-Vampire based books.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it just me or does Rebecca keep looking more and more like an albino Zorak as time goes on?

Carrie said...

You should try to do some conscious thought-replacement therapy. For example, every time a thought or image of Rosie pops into your head, try immediately replacing it with something far less creepy.

Like the thought of those two birds gettin' busy on your window ledge. Or being stabbed in the eye hundreds of times with an icepick. Or pretty much anything other than Rosie.