Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Why I Love Work Seminars

Because when I looked around the room, this is what I saw:

A gruff, very judgmental man, scolding me with judging accounting eyes of fire and judegment at the mess I made while eating my sandwich; my supervisor dabbing up hot coffee she had just spilled on a John Wooden autographed basketball; a silver haired Asian guy who laughed to himself every time he took a bite of his cookie; my co-worker who was finishing off his third jumbo bag of potato chips because instead of being able to order on his own, they ordered him a sandwich comprised soley of guacamole and olives; and my (pretty much blind) boss intermittently falling asleep then jerking herself awake - wherein she would immediately start jotting down notes (over pre-existing notes) while nodding in the general direction of the speaker.
It looked like this:
abl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so gonna have to extend my work hours, purely so I can partake in the shenanigans...er..."work."

By the way, you failed to document my favorite...the "note-taking-with-pen-cap-still-on" moments. Priceless.