Tuesday, April 06, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering. . .

No - lentil soup does not make a good replacement for beans on your nachos.


In other news, I apparently do dumb things when I have a fever and a slight case of the swine flu.

Aside from the soup nachos, I also stayed at work for nine hours even though the only way to get my skin to not hurt was to roll someone's Coke can up and down my arms (please don't drink that cranky secretary), and then I had a waaaay too long conversation with my neighbor about how my new nickname for James involves calling him by plurals, like, "Hey honeys! How are you babies? Hi Hons!" and so on and so forth.

I was so looking forward to those nachos last night, and then I went ahead and made something that was totally not nachos. Not in anyway.

But the soy sauce helped a little.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm trying to picture you pouring the lentil soup over the chips, but it grosses me out so much that I just keep scrolling down to look at those extra creamy donuts again.