Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dear Becky, Aren't You Excited You'll Be Moving Home Too?!

Mom: How come some words I say come out straight, and some come out . . .not?
Me: 'Sup alchy.
Ed: Cause you're drunk baby.
Mom: Some are crisp and some . . . they're ah-blahgal;akjfoiaf.
Me: Mom. . . are you crying?
Mom: *gasp* I can't stop . . . laughing. The ice cubes fell all over the floor! Bwahahaha. I think we need something on this wall. Blahahaha*snort* AH! You hahaha made me snort!
Ed: Baby, maybe you should be quiet. She's gonna write all this down.
Mom: Don't write that. Are you sending that to your sister?! hahahah. Don't show anyone! It's been a long day.
Me: Ok, I won't. Mom, you have a little something on your chin.
Mom: Oh, that's glitter. Listen, that's what I get for having a daughter that's a wriging merger.
Ed: Haha, a writing major! Baby! You're crazy!
Me: Wow.
Mom: Hahahaha.
Ed: Hahahaha.
Me: . . . This has been fun, but it's 9:30 and apparently I have to go to bed.
**I sneak off to my room and leave my tipsy (but happy and that's all that matters) mom and Eduardo, giggling and cuddling on the couch with the sounds of a Tivo-ed Oprah in the background**

No comments: