Friday, December 15, 2006

It's Your Birthday Lisa, Happy Birthday To You

I love the Simpsons. But more than that I love my baby brother and sister. I love them more than you love your little brother and sister. Well, today is their birthday and they're trying to tell me they are 25, but I see right through them. I know that they're still three and want me to squeeze and cuddle them as much as possible. Because if they were 25 it would be awkward that whenever my sister walks into a room I coo, "Hi Bubby pancakes! I love you little Bubbt face! Look at your cheeks, I just want to squish them like this." But it's not weird, so obviously I'm right. They're three.

Happy Birthday Sugarbutt and Bubby Pancakes*
babies


And also Happy Birthday to the other twins born today, D&D :)

*And no, you guys will never be too old for me to call you that.

No comments: