Friday, December 22, 2006

I Know, I'll Get My Camera Fixed So You Don't Have To Look At These Horrible Cell Phone Pictures Anymore

I just found out we have petty cash at work. I was totally excited that there was money floating around waiting to be spent. So, I asked where it was because I wanted to buy the office something petty, and this is what they showed me:

petty cash

"What? Oh, you want some money to buy the office something and then get reimbursed for it later. Here, open this drawer - Who wants a soda? Anyone? How about some stamps? You could probably get some stamps with this change."

"But you told me to buy a new toner cartridge and lunch for everybody."

"And?"

"No, you're right, I'll just sort through all the pennies and see if we have enough to cover a three hundred dollar bill. Maybe they'll take the paper clips as payment. People still barter right?"

"Shut your smart mouth."

"Ok, but can I use the petty cough drop to do it?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who needs cameras? Grab a chain saw!!! Yeah, yeah?....okay no.

JP said...

I SEE WAMPUM!!!!