Monday, December 11, 2006

Who Vacations In Fresno?

Alex and I do. But only because this girl lives there:
Tiana

Otherwise the only reason we’d have to go there is to bask ourselves in K-Fed’s hometown water supply to ensure that when we caught a virulent strain of Herpes Simplex II, it would be his strain.

Nobody wants an STD unless it’s famous.

Anyway, the weekend didn’t turn out as planned given the knife fight that took place in Tiana’s kitchen, and the emergency shots of someverycomplicateddrugname that Bryan was doling out at 3am. The knife fight yielded about four bloody shirts and the 3am occurrence only left one throw-up-y shirt. Tiana was doing a lot of laundry at her party.

We took only two pictures in Fresno. This one, showing the giantness of Gige’s bathtub, which I sat in for a good two hours watching the straight girls do their hair:
bathtub magic

(Yes I am straight too, but I don’t take that long to do my hair. Because it hurts my arms. And cause I am not to be trusted with things that get hot-hot for long periods of time.)

I’ll call picture #2: “We just saw some people get cut.”
aanda

Despite all the chaos Alex and I were tucked snugly into bed by 4:30am, giggling hysterically and confirming one thing over and over again, “Tiana and Bryan are really good people. Like really good people.”

The have hearts the size of all of Asia, Europe, and Africa all put together. Except maybe minus Georgia (the country, not the state) because it’s a little creepy that Georgia is the name of a country, especially one that borders the Black Sea; because the Black Sea is also a little creepy.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I told you I always miss the good stuff!

Carrie's weekend = Fun-filled Disney day, behind the scenes tour and tasty holiday treats.

Amy's weekend = knife fight, blood and gore.

There's just no contest.

JP said...

Yeah Carrie but we paid 100 bucks for a tour with a guide that kept forgetting stuff asked participants to take over while he knocked on some random door on Main Street to add in a little jew reference as to be politically correct yet not correct enuff to knock on some random black folk door on Not So Main Street to act like someone was gonna come out and talk to us about Kwanzaa. Maybe a knife fight would have been better. Hey, I punched that one bitch in the mouth...that was funny.

Ogre said...

Africa. AIDS. So you are saying that AIDS resides in the hearts of your friends.

I wish my friends had something special and cool like that in their hearts.