Friday, December 29, 2006

Hi Jared. Want to hug?

No, I did not just eat M&M's for breakfast. Don't look at me like that.

Also, I don't really even like this music so much. It's just that . . .

jared

I just want to watch him put on eyeliner. Is that weird?

At least I didn't mention the part about how I want him to, without removing his gloves, grab me and smear my red lipstick across my face.

I'm not sure if that would actually be sexy, it's just something that happens in movies or goth-y music videos sometimes and seems like it should be sexy. Actually now that I think about it, I'd probably get really antsy about having lipstick all over my face. Like, I'd be really uncomfortable and instead of focusing on whatever was supposed to happen after the lipstick smearing, probably some kissing or something (which I can't imagine he would want either, what with the chance he would also get red lipstick rubbed all over his face - cause that's how I kiss, by rubbing my face all over someone), I'd have to rush off and wash it off as fast as I could. Screw Jared, I gotta get this off my cheek before it stains! Who has the key to the bathroom?! Anybody? Sir. . . can I use your water bottle?

You can all blame my sister for this. She excitedly showed me the video, and it was a rare moment where she mentioned that a boy was cute. That is until I said, "Yeah you're right. Kinda sexy." She stared, "Oh, wait. . . no. I don't want to have sex with him. Ew. No. Definitely not." We watched some more, and then B said, "I do want to watch him kiss his clone though." "Oh, absolutely."
Don't we all Becky. Don't. We. All.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks a lot, B. I've been waiting years for your sister to rub her red lipstick stained face all over me, and now all she can think about is Jared.

*sigh*

Would it help if I start wearing eyeliner?

Katie said...

Don't you mean "guy-liner," Amy?